On March 26, 2015, the Ohio Supreme Court decided that after a case has been dismissed, a trial court retains authority to enforce a settlement only if the court’s dismissal entry either includes the agreement’s terms or explicitly states that the court has kept jurisdiction to enforce the agreement. Thus, the following language should be added to all dismissal entries: “The Court hereby retains jurisdiction to enforce the settlement agreement reached between the parties.” Infinite Security Solutions, LLC v. Karam Properties II, Ltd., 2015-Ohio-1101.
- How Does Drowsy Driving Affect Truckers?
- Cleveland, OH – Crash at W 65th St & Clark Ave Ends in Injuries
- Cleveland, OH – Injuries Reported in Car vs. Dump Truck Crash on E 40th St near Perkins Ave
- Cleveland, OH – Accident with Injuries Reported on E 152nd St at Woodworth Ave
- Cleveland, OH – Man Struck by Vehicle at Fulton Rd & Daisy Ave